Sunday 9 December 2007

hah ! I have been neglecting this blog alot. LOL bladdy FB has me hooked. I like the interaction with friends laaaah. Blog no interaction. Its just me muttering rubbish LOL.

Well, back to work after the two weeks of hospitalisation leave. Was experiencing some discomfort for the first week at work but has settled down now. Don't even remember that I had an operation lol.

We are now packing at the office to move to new premises. Went to see my new office. My assistant & I have a very nice corner, with a view. At long last a proper office space. I have moved from one office spot to another 3 times in my 3 years plus at this workplace.

Unfortunately our joy was short lived. We were told some changes. There was a store for safes but we were told space not big enough & they will move two of us to the store area & build a store at what was our office. So they will knock down that storage space which is dammed freaking small to see if they can fit two of us in. If can, dunno where our cabinets are going. Very interesting. I dunno. I give up. No mood liao.

Christmas is a coming ! I am done with gifts for the family. Wrapped up too !

Now its the parties...on Chrstmas day when the family comes over to see MIL who is staying with us till end Dec. POssibly a party for the kids' friends on 28 Dec. Dunno if we will have friends over.

Problematic...have not figured out the menu for all the parties.

No comments: