Sunday 23 September 2007



Dinner last night was at Lau Par Sat. Wanted to have satay & heard that stall no 1, fatman satay was there & good.

It was nice but I was a little disappointed, not as good as I'd expected. Infact, I think the one which used to be outside Sembawang Shopping Centre (until the centre closed) was the best I'd had. Oh well...

Finally watched ratatouille & it was a nice fun movie. Enjoyed it. Have been a little sceptical of animations since Madagascar which was lousy. My fave new animated movies would be Lion King 1, Shrek 1 & Finding Nemo. This is excluding the original disney animations like snow white, cinderella, pinnochio etc etc.

Dinner tonite was at Lavendar street food court....the wanton mee. Shiok ! Today's queue was long as usual but service was really really slow cos there were only two of them today. Usually there are 3 of them. Wonder why they don't get help.

Oh, donut factory & munchy's taste not much different, just diff flavours. I like different flavours from the two...chocolate mint from df & oreo's from munchy's.

Lament for the day...think I will get sick of donuts soon.

No comments: